By completing this topic you should have gained the knowledge and image
processing skills to answer the following questions and complete the following
- what is the relationship between the nature of land cover variation
and the frequency of EO data acquisition?
- why calibrate EO data in multitemporal image processing?
- construct and visualise change in the time-profiles, multitemporal
feature space and image space,
- implement techniques to detect and characterise change and interpret
the results of those techiques,
- critically assess the strengths and weaknesses of techniques to extract
information in the temporal domain
- what are the prospects for improving multitemporal image processing?